Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beauty Secret #5: Coconuts can SAVE your Life and make you Beautiful and Thin.!

Coconuts are one of the greatest gifts on this planet. No matter where you are, what you have done, how much you have mistreated your body, fresh young coconuts and coconut oil can save your life.

Young coconut water is identical to human blood plasma, making it the universal donor. Plasma makes up 55% of human blood. The remaining 45% of our blood consists of hemoglobin, which is essentially transformed plant blood (chlorophyll). When we consume a drink consisting of 55% fresh coconut water and 45% fresh green-leaf juice, we give ourselves and instant blood transfusion.

The soft spoon meat of the coconut consists of mostly pure, raw saturated fat, which has the most remarkable ability to rejuvenate oxidative tissue damage, improve functioning of the nervous system and restore male sexual fluids.

Whenever we are in tropical countries, we should drink and eat at least three or four young coconuts each day.

Now coconut oil/butter is MY REAL SECRET. Coconut oil contains no cholesterol and actually helps to lower cholesterol levels. It outperforms cold-pressed olive oil in this regard. People from coconut-eating cultures in the tropic have consistently lower cholesterol levels that people in the U.S.

The cholesterol-lowering properties of coconut oil are a direct result of its ability to stimulate thyroid function. In the presence of adequate thyroid hormone, cholesterol is converted by enzymatic processes into necessary anti-aging steroids, progesterone, DHEA and pregnenolone. These substances are required to help prevent heart disease, senility, obesity, cancer, and other diseases associated with aging and degeneration.

Pregnenolone is a major factor that gives coconut oil its beautifying qualities. Pregnenolone improves circulation in the skin, gives the face a lift, restores sagging skin and reduces bags under the eyes by promoting the contractions of muscle-like cells.

Consuming coconut oil regularly restores thyroid function, often help relieve hypothyroidism, and actually increases the metabolic rate leading to WEIGHT LOSS.

Repairing and nourishing the skin with coconut oil should be approached by both eating coconut oil and massaging it into the skin. Coconut oil reverses the tissue-damaging process by displacing cooked oil from the tissues and providing fat-soluble vitamins, minerals, and supernutrition factors directly to the damaged tissue. It is easily absorbed by the skin. It prevents stretch marks and lightens existing ones. It is an excellent lip balm. Its antiseptic elements keep the skin young and healthy and relatively free from infections. All of these factors make coconut oil ideal for massage and massage therapists.

I recommend eating at least 3 tablespoons a day. I use it like butter. I spread it on my sprouted wheat toast in the morning and add it to steamed veggies in the evening.

Click here to learn more about coconut oil and products.
Coconut Oil/Butter, 24oz, Sunfood Nutrition (raw, certified organic)

I hope you enjoyed this post. It fulfills me to share my knowledge and experiences with you.

No comments: