Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beauty Secret #3: How to Grow Long,Thick & Dark Eyelashes!

Today I want to share with you one of my best beauty secrets. I have used this product every day for the past 3 years.

When I was in High School I had the shortest eye lashes. I was so jealous of boys who had long thick eye lashes without even trying. I tried every kind of mascara to make them look longer. A friend of mine told me to cut them and they would grow back longer. Yikes! They did not grow back. Now my eyelashes are even shorter than before. I tried using olive oil and Vaseline. Nothing worked.

Fast forward 20 years. I am in the best shape of my life. I work out every day. I have everything I could possibly want. I get facials and massages regularly. Yet something was still missing. I was ready to get eyelash extensions put on when my aesthetician told me about this new product coming out that would GROW my own eyelashes. It was developed by a woman who had lost her eyelashes to an illness. Her eyelashes grew so long that she had to cut them.

I was skeptical but I bought it anyway. I few weeks later I noticed that some of my existing eye lashes were growing and some new ones were growing in bare spots. I told all of my friends about it. They were skeptical too. But after watching my progress for 1 year they were amazed. Now they can't live without this product. LiLash has changed our lives.

I know that growing long eye lashes is not the most important thing in life but it has boosted my confidence. If you are like me and enjoy being the best that you can be and having the best beauty products then this product is for you.

No comments: