Thursday, April 9, 2009

Beauty Secret #1: Your are what you Eat!

I have heard this time and time again... eat your vegetables, stay away from fast food and junk food and soda. I just thought that "they" were trying to deprive me of my right to eat. But what you put in your body really does effect how you feel and more important how you look.

I just finished reading the book Eating for Beauty by David Wolfe and I must say it has changed my life. For the first time I GET IT. Everything that I have read and known about nutrition that I conveniently forgot as I wolfed down my burger and fries from McDonald's made sense.

"Proper nutrition is an art. It is an art form. Every bite is a brush stroke. Every swallow is a new color. Each meal is a cloud or a tree or a flower a piece of the beautiful painting that you are becoming. You are becoming an ever more attractive work of art each day. You truly are a work of art in progress.

In Eating for Beauty by David Wolfe, one of America's foremost nutrition experts, describes how to cleanse, nourish, and beautify by utilizing the benefits of a fresh-food diet. You can apply the lessons contained within this book to improve your appearance, vitality, and health.

Beauty is the universal language. Whether it is skin-care, a fresh-food diet, vital energy, or any other facet of healthy living, David Wolfe is the authority. Contains over 100 full-color photos and illustrations and references the most unique and highest-quality natural beauty products in the world!

Buy this book, Eating for Beauty by David Wolfe and let it be your Beauty Bible.

No comments: